Friday, April 27, 2012

Some hair straight, some wavy..HELP?

My hair is both straight, wavy, and curly. At the front it's straight but when you wrap around toward the back it gets wavier and curly until the back is a mess. Some waves are big, some are small, some curls go out, some go in, its just crazy, and my hair is thick. Straightening works for a few hours but makes my hair frizzy and isn't worth the time it takes. Is there anything i can do to make my natural hair tamer and prettier? I dont want to have to spend too long on my hair though. please help!



Some hair straight, some wavy..HELP?

well...you might not want to , but you could get it razer cut *it makes it thinner and also looks good on every faceial shape* then it will be easier to taim and straighten.



hope this helps



Some hair straight, some wavy..HELP?

i have the exact same thing with my hair...ummmm it depends if u want ur hair curly all day, straight all day, or wavy all day....................... umm try putting it in a high ponytail after the shower that should straighten it out a bit



Some hair straight, some wavy..HELP?

get a perm.



Some hair straight, some wavy..HELP?

TRY A PERUM PLEASE



Some hair straight, some wavy..HELP?

You could try brushing your hair!



Need anymore help! Email me-

No comments:

Post a Comment