Friday, April 27, 2012

How soon can I recolor my hair after a bad hair job?

Ok...so I colored my hair with a supposed dark brown, my hair is naturally dark brown, but I have been coloring it for several years light brown, well I decided to go back to natural color and went an got clairol color 131 dark brown...it looked great on the box and looke to be my natural hair color, well I put it in and left it for 25 min and got in the shower...umm well w/ my skin tone and eye color...well lets just say I look like a young witch....yea I have black hair...not that black hair is bad, I like it on certain ppl, but me? NOPE it aint my thang....HELP!!!...So tonight after the bad hairjob I went and got a medium golden brown color117...when can I use it....??? I have to work and be somewhere this weeken and I need to look good, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!



How soon can I recolor my hair after a bad hair job?

Look, hair dye is harmful to hair, so just cool you jets for now, okay? When all done and summed up, hair is just hair, and it could be worse. It's simply not your colour. To avoid the harshness and 'witch'-like look, get some sidebangs and wear you hair up in a ponny or clipped up with the bangs down... sort of a messy look, if you like it. Wait a couple of months and then think of recolouring. You'll have to bleach though.



If you really hate this colour, maybe you need to try a colour stripper? But, I'm telling you. Everything that works to get rid of dark colours will MURDER you hair. Like... MASACRE. Just toughten it out, it'll be back to normal in no time ;)



How soon can I recolor my hair after a bad hair job?

wait for a few more months before doing anything

No comments:

Post a Comment