Thursday, April 26, 2012

I dyed my hair black, and now I want it out, is bleaching a good idea?

Okay so my hair is already pretty damaged. I deep condition it weekly and just got it cut and still lots of damage. I just have natrually freezy and poofy hair- so I have to straighten it alot which is SO bad for anyones hair!! Then I went and did a stupid thing and colored my hair black and it was blonde before.. it faded the first time so I recolored it the same color and guess what, its fading again! And I just don't want to do anymore damage to my hair.. I have to get the color out- It i bleach it myself it turns orange but then I was just going to put some dye on it that matches what I believe my natrual hair color use to be ( I havn't had my natural hair color in 7 years)



Any suggestions?



girl who just wants healty hair now-



I dyed my hair black, and now I want it out, is bleaching a good idea?

Goodness girl...leave it alone! really, don't fix it yourself, get a good stylist to help you, especially since it is already so damaged. Why not wear it curly instead of straightening it all the time. Just condition your hair alot, then after you shower, use some gel, a little hairspray, and let air dry! It'll be great. There's also a book called curly girl that is a guide for all types of wavy/curly hair.



I dyed my hair black, and now I want it out, is bleaching a good idea?

nope it wont work u should go to a salon and get ur hair stripped and that will make it back to ur natural color



I dyed my hair black, and now I want it out, is bleaching a good idea?

probably nott.... plus how would bleaching get the color out? wouldnt it be just putting more color in? bleaching is really damaging i heard.... so if you're looking to make ur hair more healthy, dont bleach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment