Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair help! How should I wear it.?

Hm. I am really wanting to know how to style my hair tomorrow.Just school. Lets see. But nothing with curly. Sorry.Cause thats my natural hair.=(. Anything up. straight w/e



thanks



I have long hair. With front bangs. Its a chestnut color with like lite brown natural highlights. Any ideas (: thnxx =]



Hair help! How should I wear it.?

It would help if you posted a picture of yourself..hm... if u don't want to cut your hair headbands work great anyways..one of my favorite styles is a side bang in the front, then pull the hair on top of your head back with a clip. it would especially look great w/ permed hair..also... sparkly clips make it look extra pretty..or just leave it wavy, take a one-inch section of hair in the front and braid it. pull it back into a half-up half-down messy bun. hope that helped.



Hair help! How should I wear it.?

http://static-p.arttoday.com/thw/thw13/P...



Hair help! How should I wear it.?

straighten it, get your fringe and pull it back then twist the end and pin it to make a quiff :)



Hair help! How should I wear it.?

I would recomend just straightening it including your bangs and if you wake up late i would jut straighten your bangs and leave the rest curly my friend does that and it looks really pretty.and straighten them to the side



Hair help! How should I wear it.?

If you straight it, it will look really good. Or you could do a ponytail with a skinny headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment