Friday, April 27, 2012

Carol's Daughter Hair Products?

Are they as good for hair growth on relaxed hair as they say they are for natural hair?



I hear Jada uses it, but is her hair natural does anyone know?



Carol's Daughter Hair Products?

I do not recommend Carol's Daughter for relaxed hair. I bought and used the Rosemary Mint Herbal Shampoo (For dry hair -detangling forumula) and the Tui Hair Smoothie. I also bought the Tui Leave in Conditioner and Lisa Hair Elixir. The shampoo - hardened and tangled my hair (I have non-course shoulder length hair). Luckily I still had my Kera Care hydrating shampoo. So i had to go behind Carol's Daughter with the Kera Care shampoo which softened and detangled my hair immediately. Now I decided to give Carol's Daughter another shot and washed my hair again the following week with the same disappointing results. The Tui Hair Smoothie was okay but again I had to follow-up with my Kera Care products. Again I am only speaking from my experience; others may have had great results using this product. I did not - I was very disappointed and mad at myself for getting caught up in the hype. I switch betweeen Kera Care Hydrating Products and some Aveda Products (i.e. Smooth Infusion is new and good - similar to Kera Care's Hydrating product line - Aveda's Damage Remedy line is also good). Kera Care and Aveda are both good for black hair growth.



Carol's Daughter Hair Products?

A girl at my job using it and LOVES it, it's a little pricey but she has beautiful hair. She says that it last a long time because you don't have to use awhole lot.



Carol's Daughter Hair Products?

i dont like it on my relaxed hair ends, only on my new browth i guess its because its made for natural hair. i spent 70 buck on the stuff and the only thing i use is the shampoo.on my daughter i use the hair milk, lisa's elixer. and some other oil i bought. although she has fine hair. it keeps her hair moisturized and groomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment