Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair help? pretty pretty please? first good answer gets 10 points?

I have naturally dark blonde hair and have been getting light blonde foils for over a year. I have now decided that i want to go back to my natural hair colour.



since my hair is bleached in some parts and not in others, will it be a problem dying it back to my natural colour? will i need to pay extra at a hair salon do you think?



thanks! xxx



Hair help? pretty pretty please? first good answer gets 10 points?

You may need an extra step. I think that it's called a toner, but I'm not 100% sure. I've seen people have that done when they've gone light blonde and want to go darker.



Personally, I think that if you just go back to your natural color, the foils will take the color differently and make for some natural highlights and lowlights in your hair. It would look really pretty that way.



Hair help? pretty pretty please? first good answer gets 10 points?

It shouldn't be a problem, but I would definetly get it done at a salon, otherwise you'll never get the colors to match. I doubt that they would charge you extra, it kinda depends on the salon you go to. My mom owns a salon, and its common for people to come in for consultations, and so they look at your hair and tell you what has to be done to get what you want, and the price. Good Luck!



Hair help? pretty pretty please? first good answer gets 10 points?

I have dark brown hair and had blonde highlights in at one time. I wanted to go back to natural and all it took was one trip to my hair dresser. For me she matched my color extremely well and it was cheaper then getting the monthly highlights. You should have no problem going back to natural.



Hair help? pretty pretty please? first good answer gets 10 points?

it will be hard to get your natural hair color back to be exact becuase you are dying over bleach and often times the dye will "fade" and the bleach will be prominant. However, if you go to a salon to have it done then there is a better chance that it will turn out closer to your color because they will know the proper base colors and developers to use to make it come out correctly. But be prepared for it to fade a lil bit. As for paying extra, i wouldnt think it would be extra it will all depend on the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment